November 2013 Events
See the full events list at www.aeriaa.com/events/
Global Airport Development Nov 4-7, Nice (France)
THE annual industry gathering that 300+ senior industry representatives make sure not to miss!
Now in its 20th year, GAD is without doubt the industry’s most prestigious annual meeting.
Meet 100+ airports and airport operators and 50+ airport investors at the event where the opportunities and the money come together!
One of our previous speakers recently described GAD as the place where“the appetite meets the money” and we couldn’t ask for a better testimonial! The main conference programme is populated with 40+ top C-level airport executives and The Investing In Airports Summit regularly hears from 25+ powerful airport investors from around the globe.
Hear from 140+ world class speakers including industry titans, the most powerful airport investors, the foremast aviation thought-leaders and star Special Guest Speakers!
Among the fantastic line-up of investors already confirmed to participate in 2013 are:
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan
- QIC Global Infrastructure
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure
- Global Infrastructure Partners
- AMP Capital
- PSP Investments
- Hastings Funds Management
- AXA Private Equity
- Hermes GPE
- EISER Infrastructure Partners
- Golding Capital Partners
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
- Bridgepoint Capital
- Highstar Capital
Dubai Airshow Nov 17-21, Dubai
The new venue at DWC features a purpose-built site for the Airshow, improved parking and catering facilities as well as a larger static park. Exhibitors, visitors and media from all over the world will be joining us at Dubai World Central this November for the Middle East’s leading aerospace event – make sure you are part of it too.
This year’s show is building up to be bigger and busier than ever with 1,000 exhibitors from around the world expected along with 60,000 trade visitors and up to 1,500 international and regional media. We look forward to welcoming you to Dubai World Central, 17-21 November 2013.
Airport IT&T 2013 Nov 26-27, Copenhagen (Denmark)
Airport IT&T 2013 is not a conference which is interested in looking at the IT Department as a separate, stand-alone entity within the airport – it is about how you align your airport IT operations with your airport’s overall development strategy to maximise efficiency, massively enhance passenger experience and increase non-aviation revenue.
It’s about how airports are recognising that queuing passengers are not spending passengers. It’s about cutting costs, increasing efficiency and maximising revenue.
Key Topics Include:
- Aligning IT Strategy with your Airport Operations
- Reducing your Airport end-to-end Costs through the Deployment of Best-in-Class Technology
- Implementing Brand New Initiatives in Seamless Travel
- Protecting your Airport’s IT Systems
- Maximising Non Aviation Revenue by Properly Exploiting Airport Data and Business Intelligence
- Increasing Whole Airport Efficiency from Car Park to Border Control
- Enhancing Passenger Experience to Maximise Airport Revenue
- Optimising Passenger Tracking for Flow Efficiency and Retail Advancements
- Implementting Cutting Edge Passenger Processing Systems
- Ensuring Effective Airport & Airline Collaboration – Using One Data Pool for Maximum Operational Efficiency
- Assessing Mobile Check-In and Paperless Boarding
IV RIDITA Congress Nov 27-19, La Plata (Argentine)
Iberoamerican Air Transport Research Network. IV biannual congress.
The moto of the congress is “Towards a sustainable air transport” basis on a global system view. Including social, labour, environmental, energy, connectivity, intermodal, etc. related aspects.
- Air transport infrastructures.
- Air transport technology
- Air transport navigation
- Sustainability and Air transport
- Territorial legislation and Air transport
- Air transport economy
- Air transport services business and government management
You also might like:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.