Tag Archives: aviation website
- More social.
- More participative.
- More sections.
- More aviation and technology.
Let’s see each feature:
- We opened the users registration feature for two basic reasons:
- Get your comments on posts, news, events, etc. Now you can comment below in the articles/news etc that have the Reply/Comment section available.
- Questions & Answers section, we opened this section in order to everybody that has an aviation related questions, ask for it, and now you can answer it.
For registry we do prefer the use of facebook, google or linkedin accounts, you’ll see buttons of these social networks in the Login/Register form.
- The AirLetter is the periodic newsletter you can subscribe, we will send it monthly, we do not want to be spammers. We want to send you the best we published or capture our attention during the month.
- More channels, you have more channels to enjoy aviation with aeriaA:
- Youtube. The aeriaA TV Channel has the videos we produced and some very interesting video playlists as (Education, Great Planes, Military history, Aerodynamics, Spotters, Love to fly, Pilot’s view, etc).
- Twitter, our account is still online @aeriaablog follow us!
- Facebook, our facebook fan page will continue to update aviation and technology stuff.
- Instagram, follow us (aeriaagram) and tag your photos with #aeriaa and of course with #avgeeks, the best interesting aviation photos tagged with #aeriaa will be shown on the Spotter section.
- 500px, are you a photographer? See our page at 500px and if you have an user there share with us your photo, we will upload your best photos to our profile!
- LinkedIn, you can add me to your contacts and follow the aeriaA page in this professional network.
See our first videos:
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery user="aeriaacast" videowidth="300" ratio="16x9" theme="light" color="white" autoplay="0" rel="0" showinfo="0" maxitems="16" thumbwidth="125" thumbratio="16x9" thumbcolumns="4" title="1" description="0" thumbnail_alignment="top" descriptionwordsnumber="6" link="1"]