Tag Archives: Book
The past 6th of june, at the Aeronautics and Space College (EIAE) of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. UPM (Spain), my book titled, “State of-the-Art of IT technologies applied to Airports”, published by Isdefe, were presented (spanish language link) by:
- Miguel Ángel Gómez Tierno. Director of the EIAE. UPM.
- Miguel Ángel Oleaga Zufiria, the former Madrid-Barajas Airport (from 2001 to march 2013).
- José Manuel Hesse Martín. Isdefe’s COO.
- Francisco Quereda Rubio. Isdefe’s CEO.
- Ángel Cepedano Beteta. Isdefe’s Transport and ICT Directorate Manager.
First of all, the book is published only in spanish. This is the portrait, representing the new Alicante airport’s terminal (ALC):
The book collects the experience, mine and of my Isdefe’s colleagues, in the application of integration technologies at airports. The main topcis are: SOA / ESB, information model, Integration project approach, airport procedures, competence centers, dashboards and the introduction of new technologies in the field of BPM and CEP. It is also intended for the Airport’s Managerial Staff for reducing the gap with the IT staff about the possibilities of the technology for delivering new services, reducing costs and for generating more revenues.
You can download a free PDF copy, but please continue reading.